Dear Awesome Reader,
As promised, here is an Easter card craft which would be great fun to do with small children! It’s really easy and you can customise it any way you want!
Things you will need
A piece of A4 card
1) Fold the piece of card in half and draw the outline of an egg shape.
2) Poke a hole in the card with the pencil and cut out the shape you have just drawn. Remember to only cut on the one half.
3) Now it should look something like this. Although it’s probably much better because I can’t draw an oval!
4) Then, get your colourful or patterned paper and cut strips.
5) They should look something like this!
6) Next, stick the strip down on the inside of the card.
7) Repeat until when you close the card, the egg is filled with colour!
8) Stick the card together and decorate if you wish! Here’s how mine turned out!
I apologise for the fact that I’m posting this late, but it’s the beginning of the Easter holidays *wooo* so I’ve been lazy basically!
If you give this a go, please send me a picture! I expect it will be much better that mine! 🙂
Click here to check out today’s 60 second DIY!