Let’s Talk Youtube!

youtuber

Dear Awesome Reader,

So, I’ve been thinking about Youtube and how I really want to start uploading videos!

And I was thinking about my favourite Youtubers! I love so many including Zoella, SacconeJolys, Dan & Phil, ThatcherJoe, Miranda Sings…AND SO MANY MORE!

Obviously, I love to find new Youtube channels, so what Youtubers do you love?

Love. 😉

I’m sorry I’m literally obsessed with Youtube at the moment! Any teens relate to this?!

Advertisements

25 thoughts on “Let’s Talk Youtube!

1. deepbluesandseafoamgreens says:

Yay Dan and Phil!
    I love watching youtubers but ahhh lately there’s been like, no time! I’ve been trying to catch up this Easter 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. wordsonwhim says:

I’m also UNBELIEVABLY hooked to YouTube and I’d love to start a channel – congrats to you! I wish I had that confidence! My favourite youtubers are the same as yours, apart from I also like KathleenLights, iiSuperwomanii, KaushalBeauty, Nicole Guerrio (I can’t spell!) and SUPERFRUIT 🙂 best of luck! I spend most nights (11pm – 1am) browsing YouTube 😛

Liked by 1 person

• Caitlin (A Little Daydreamer) says:

Yeah oh I love her too!! Literally if I wrote all the youtubers I liked it would take me a while! I don’t know I just don’t want to mature a bit first because I don’t want to embarrass myself haha! 😉

Liked by 1 person

3. Precious @ Clockwork Desires says:

I’m not sure if they woul qualify as Youtubers, but I love watching funny movie related videos like Honest Trailers and CinemaSins.

Liked by 1 person

4. arandompersoncalledannie says:

Literally, YouTube is my life. I can TOTALLY relate!! I honestly dunno what I would do without people like ThatcherJoe, Zoe, Alfie, Jim, Marcus, Niomi, etc. etc. I think I’m subscribed to like 200 people arghhh…I also really like buzz feed 😍

Liked by 1 person

5. kdwoods220 says:

Yay! I also love Dan & Phil! I’m not a teenager, but I totally relate to Youtube-obsession right now. Some of my favorite channels right now are Lets Players, like Markiplier & the GameGrumps. I also am getting into Tyler Oakley’s style. I can’t think of who else to list because I have so many videos in my “Watch Later” queue! (Oh The Fine Bros channel, with like YouTubers React & Teens React is another one!)

Liked by 1 person