Motivational Monday #14

Inspiration post button

Dear Awesome Reader,

Today, I am going to do something a little different. I am going to share with you how I find my inspiration.

I have mentioned this a few times now, but for those of you who don’t know, I would love to have a career travelling the world creating videos to inspire and help others in some way. Yes I’m ambitious, but I am also very aware of how much hard work I must do in order to reach that goal.

You see, I find my inspiration though others who have managed to achieve what I wish to achieve. I find inspiration from people who support the needs of people less fortunate than themselves, who create incredible videos, who inspire others like myself.

I know I have mentioned them previously, but it’s people like the team at JacksGap who inspire me. They push the boundaries to another level and have, in my opinion, literally the best job ever! I mean, if you’re casually reading this right now JacksGap, then sure I’d love to meet you and work for you, thank you so much! 😉

Find people who are doing what you wish to be doing and allow them to inspire you. It really can help you get through the day.

Comment below with your dream career (nothing is too ambitious!) and share what inspires and motivates you. Or, write it in a post and take part in today’s daily challenge. 🙂

Advertisements

15 thoughts on “Motivational Monday #14

1. Nicole Alexandra Chua says:

After I get my Bachelor’s degree in Business Economics next year, I’m planning on pursuing Master’s in Business Ad or follow my first love which is Journalism major in Creative Writing. (with a Master’s Deg you can be a Professor) So I also want to share the knowledge that I gained so far to the younger generation. Hopefully, after that I can take a Doctoral Degree and run my own Laundry Shop. Lastly, I want to share my blessings to the people who are in need of it 😀

Liked by 1 person

2. yourminiinfinity says:

This is really insightful! 🙂

And I really want to get my bachelor of education and go on to secondary english teaching so I can teach kids the incredible power of words and literature! I’m so passionate about english and I’m really excited about being able to pass that on to kids, just like my sophomore year english teacher did to me x

Liked by 1 person

3. Lola Lana Lily Blogs says:

My dream job/career is similar to yours! I would love to go around the world, vlogging about the places I visit. But I am planning make the vlogs that don’t show your face – the camera being like an eye, only taking videos of what I see, if you get what I mean. I’m acually planing to start doing that during the summer holidays when I visit a country called Indonesia 🙂 My inspiration would be all the people who take gorgeous pictures of places on Instagram and travel vloggers.

Liked by 1 person

• Caitlin (A Little Daydreamer) says:

That’s awesome!! Are you going to upload them to YouTube? If you are, please give me the link is love to see them!! Perhaps, if it works out for both of us, we should do a bit of traveling together! Have you watched any of the JacksGap videos? If you haven’t, then watch them because I’m sure it would be something you would enjoy! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• Lola Lana Lily Blogs says:

I’m going to put it up on YouTube but its probably going to be up in around September, since I’m going to be filming it in the summer holidays. Travelling together sounds awesome 😀 and I haven’t seen any of the JacksGap videos, but I’ll check it out 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• Caitlin (A Little Daydreamer) says:

I bet it will be brilliant! Yes, definitely check them out because they do a lot of videos on traveling places! A couple of years ago they did a project called the Rickshaw Run and they filmed a little series of that which is definitely worth watching! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Elm says:

I’d love to be an author. Or a singer. 🙂 The world inspires me, honestly. Or rather – the people in the world, and what they say to ME especially. Your dream career is an amazing one. You will DEFINITELY get there because you’ve got the qualities and the great personality.

Liked by 1 person

5. Sophie Kat says:

I’m a communication arts (major in media studies) student so I’ll probably end up doing the thing I’ve been doing this whole time…which is writing. I’ve been dreaming of writing for some big magazine company or website like buzzfeed. If not, work in a local tv station then. I also want to be a music video director at some point. Ahaha! 😛

Liked by 1 person