TEENS TELL THEIR STORY : Week 7 – Competition Entry

ttts badge

Dear Awesome Reader,

Firstly, I’m going to have to say how proud both Sherina and I are of you guys. This project has grown into something far bigger than we imagined. Now that the holiday is coming to an end, we’re only going to be posting for the project once every 2 weeks. This is because we understand you’ll have less spare time to complete the posts and so you’ll have a fortnight to complete each response. So, you have 2 weeks to complete this week’s prompt.

Because of all that you’ve done for us, we would really love to give back to you and so we’re currently organising a TTTS COMPETITION! However, as we haven’t had enough time to finish arranging everything, we can’t give you all of the details quite yet…!

What I can say though, is to be entered for one of the competitions, you’re going to need to write a post on this week’s topic, which is…

Writing to your pre-teen, or future self. (You could even do both if you wish!)

As always, this can be as creative, detailed, short, *insert whatever you wish* as you like! 😉

Also, we’d like to you nominate another teen blogger to do the same and join in! The more people get involved, the more winners we can have!

Make sure you include the tag #TTTS or #TeensTellTheirStory or a link to one of our blogs so that we can find you!

More information will be coming soon so keep your eye out for posts with ‘TTTS COMPETITION’ in the title.

Remember, you have 2 weeks to complete it! Good luck! 🙂

Advertisements

24 Comments Add yours

1. Oooohh! This one’s exciting! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. I’m glad you think so! 😉

Liked by 1 person

2. Xanziepan says:

Ah wow you guys have done and incredible job with the TTTS project and its so sweet of you do this.

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you for being part of it! And it’s our pleasure! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. gxxdbyeagony says:

Okay what one should i do … hard choice. This is a really cool post to do !

Liked by 1 person

1. gxxdbyeagony says:

I think i will!

Liked by 1 person

4. I really like this idea. It’ll be interesting for anyone taking part to look back on posts to futureselves in a few years time!

Liked by 1 person

5. itsJerrod says:

Hey Caitlin! Here is my post! Sorry if I just posted now! It’s because of school! Things are piling up! But here’s the link to my post: https://itsjerrod.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/teens-tell-their-story-writing-to-my-future-self/

Thanks!

6. mahjabeen says:

hey, is the tts still open to join?thanks!

Liked by 1 person

1. mahjabeen says:

oh, no problem!

7. mahjabeen says:

because im interested to join!