About you.

Hi, I have knees, there they are. ^^

Right, I want to do one of those game things again. This time, comment below an interesting fact about you, then reply to at least one other comment. Let’s see how many convos we can get going! >.< Rememeber to be nice please, thank you.

Advertisements

17 Comments Add yours

1. Interesting fact about me: I’m the first to comment!

You also have quite lovely knees. Thanks for sharing. πŸ˜‰

Liked by 1 person

2. celtics345 says:

At 16 after being diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder it seemed the door had been shut on my once dreams of being a basketball star. At age 22 while walking randomly through campus I was stopped by a giant of a man who asked me if I played basketball. He wanted to recruit me he was The Mens U-Mass Boston College team. I told him what kind of player he would get if he got me. Then I realized I could never be the same great player I was years ago so I knew I had to move on from basketball to writing. It was a great moment I was dressed in street clothes and I guess no matter what the passion of a basketball player never dies because the coach saw it in me still.

Liked by 2 people

1. celtics345 says:

Thanks it was great a awesome feeling to be recruited by the coach. Gave the official end to the chapter of my basketball life a happy ending.

Liked by 2 people

1. Ninja Girl says:

^^ That’s great, dude! I hope writing is as fulfilling as basketball was for you.

Liked by 2 people

1. celtics345 says:

Thanks oh big time. Writing has been better than basketball. I can write into my 90’s. I can’t play basketball that long n life as basketball players have expiration dates.

Liked by 2 people

3. Ally says:

I suck at math. But I am really really good at English

Liked by 1 person

1. dis-connect says:

Same! I have zero ides of what’s going on in maths and English saves my ass from feeling like an idiot.

Liked by 2 people

1. Ally says:

Yeah πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

4. Ninja Girl says:

Fact about me: (not sure if it’s interesting or not, haha) I’m a big fan of the X-Men movies. I think my favorite character is Magneto.

Liked by 1 person

5. EDMonGOVN says:

I am literally turning into a psychiatrist!!! Literally!!

Liked by 1 person

6. dis-connect says:

I’m a mermaid.

Liked by 2 people

7. I’m in love with a pirate πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person

1. Several years ago, my friend and I would always get into heated debates because I thought pirates were better than ninjas!

Liked by 2 people

1. Pirates win by a mile! πŸ˜€

Liked by 2 people

8. I’ve never experienced a close death in my family or friends or friends of family. I feel lucky.. but it’s frightening to know that the day I do is coming closer.

Liked by 1 person