Basically, after waiting 3 hours for it to upload, it said that the song was copyrighted (although I did chose a remix) and so it couldn’t be viewed on certain devices. When I checked on my phone, it didn’t allow me to play the video. So of course, I had to delete it and I’ve spend the last couple of hours editing it again to a new song.
The weird thing is though, it’s turning out to be a much better video so I guess there’s one positive. 😉 So I appologise for the delay, but there’s going to hopefully be a better vid up tomorrow. XD
(Oh and I’ll try and film more this week) x
Also, I have a mini project that I’m going to do in a couple of days so I’m a little bit excited for that too. XD
*Photo belongs to moi. 🙂