The Bucket List.

I’ve always wanted to create a bucket list of things I want to do and I thought it would be a fun thing to do on here! πŸ™‚

SO…I would like you to comment some things on YOUR bucket list (if you have one) or just some ideas you may have and then I’ll write a post in a couple of days including some/all of them and give others inspiration too. XD Maybe we could all promise to complete at least one of the things on the list.

I dunno I just thought it may be fun! >.< I may also film a video on this topic soon too. (channel link)

*Photo belongs to moi.

Advertisements

22 thoughts on “The Bucket List.

1. rcarson79 says:

I have thought of this before. One thing I want to do is take a trip to France. I want to take a month off of my normal life and live a dream. The food, drinks, entertainment, and the sites are what I want to do.

Liked by 1 person

2. L says:

I would truly love to, one day, have that proper atmospheric moment of curling up under a blanket, with a cup of tea and a good long book. I know it may not seem like much, but I just want that experience of true inner peace. I also want to go to New York. I know, I know, it’s shallow, but I’d just love to do all of the tourist things and, obviously, get a selfie at the top of the Empire State Building 😜

Liked by 1 person

3. Juls says:

I want to travel to France and be a famous choreographer (because everyone is against the idea of me dancing as a job.) I also want to go sky diving to face my fears. 😊

Liked by 1 person

4. Dreamer says:

1) Go to a festival abroad e.g Coachella
    2) Go on a road trip with my friends and sleep in a campervan with lots of pillows and blankets and watch the stars
    3) Go on an adventure holiday to an island and do things like skydive, cliff-jumping etc.
    That’s just a few I could go on forever!

Liked by 1 person

5. josefinemk says:

Really inspiring is John Goddard. His goals seem impassible and then he achieved so many. Dream big!

For me I want to learn Spanish, get my driving license, do some volunteer work on every continent, be the maid of honour on a wedding (if someone wants me ;), buy some part of the rainforest to be preserved, donate blood, travel to Australia, Asia: China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam,…

Liked by 1 person

6. Dreamvoyager says:

Some on my list I could recall
    1. Round the world trip
    2. travel to Iceland, Svalbard and Greenland
    3. Skydiving & Hot air balloon ride.
    4 .Experience zero gravity.

And many more….but anyways I like your idea πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person