If you’re like me, then when it comes to baking is HAS to be easy.
To put it in other words, you really, really want the result but wish to achieve it with minimal effort. If this is the case, then here is the recipe for you!
Let’s just get straight to it.
- Self-Raising Flour (120g / 4oz)
- Caster Sugar (120g / 4oz)
- 2 Eggs
- Margarine (120g / 4oz)
- Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
2. Mix the flour, sugar and butter together in a bowl
3. Add both eggs and vanilla extract to the mix
4. Mix all the ingredients together until it’s a creamy consistency
5. Pour equal amounts of the mixture into cupcake cases
6. Put the tray in the oven and bake until golden brown (20-25 minutes)
And it’s as simple as that!
They honestly taste amazing; so light and fuffy!
I wish you the best of luck and I promise it’s not as hard as it may seem.
Thanks for reading!